Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello From GP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
macguyver

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-14

Hello From GP Empty
PostSubject: Hello From GP   Hello From GP Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 10:52 pm

Now I know you guys are not that far away from me and I basically just saw this forum this evening, so I decided to pop in and say hello.

My name is Brad and as my profile say I'm from GP. I'm an "older" guy who's been playing for a season or two (4 actually). Some of you may know me from ASC, NIA, GPRT, EAR, JOC, PDW, MAA or SSM forums as I get around a little. I used to be Archer 3 with Skunkworx, but this will be my second season as a solo artist.

I've played the ferry in Mission, B.C., Keystone Strike in Manitoba and many other games throughout Alberta.

I'm the ASC Age Verifier for Northern Alberta.

I don't believe I've run into any of the MIA crew before, but I have run into a few of the NIA guys once or twice.

This year will be the year for travel as we have limited field access this year, so if you guys have any games going on, several of us are more than willing to a little travel. We will have at least 1 decent game in GP this year (likely I'll be planning it again) and you guys are more than welcome to come on down. I can always post up when things do happen.
Back to top Go down
-=MIA=-Soul

-=MIA=-Soul

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Hello From GP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello From GP   Hello From GP Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 8:29 am

Welcome to the MIA forum. We look forward to hearing more from you. I know at least some of us will be interested in attending a grande prairie game depending on when. All of our games will be posted both here and on the NIA forum which i know you frequent. Can't wait to see you in battle.
Back to top Go down

Hello From GP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: M.I.A. Team :: Introductions-
Jump to: