Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

joining NIA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ZEUS
Admin
ZEUS

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-14

joining NIA Empty
PostSubject: joining NIA   joining NIA Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 3:43 pm

I think will be official soon. we will all be ranked by games played the same as them on their site. we will be obligated to buy a NIA shoulder patch. they are 5 each. we will also see what we can do to get a MIA patch for on our other shoulder. I have talked to dave and so far we have not found any issues that would be a prob. I am very happy to becoming part of a larger orgization and hope we can all get together for lots of games. in result of us joining chances are this site will be closed and we will continue to use the NIA forums. please post any thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-16

joining NIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining NIA   joining NIA Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:49 am

I think we should keep our fourm open for the fact some of the stuff we wish to descuss should be between us and its just nice to have our own site for our team yea we are an offshoot of the NIA but we still are the MIA and should have somthing that is ours just my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
skipper

skipper

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-15

joining NIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining NIA   joining NIA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 11:16 pm

I'm in agreement with Vega, we are starting to get more of the team on here. Let's keep our site running.
Back to top Go down
-=MIA=-Soul

-=MIA=-Soul

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-23

joining NIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining NIA   joining NIA Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 3:33 pm

And look what else it caused i dont even go online and now im on here everyday lets keep this open
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros

Hortons Heros

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-19

joining NIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining NIA   joining NIA Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 12:07 am

Glad to have you guys a part of the NIA, really the only reason we want more teams to join is so that we can play and meet more often. I think this site being open is great, you guys use it enough to validate keeping it alive it seems. You are welcome to shoot the breeze on the NIA site as well. Have team sites is great, sorry to change my mind on you Zeus.

Besides, it's airsoft! As long as we keep seeing your game postings on the NIA home site then there are no issues.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Sponsored content

joining NIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: joining NIA   joining NIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

joining NIA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Misc.-
Jump to: