Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here's an idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-=MIA=-Soul

-=MIA=-Soul

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Here's an idea Empty
PostSubject: Here's an idea   Here's an idea Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:52 am

Ok i was sitting down just chilling and came up with a wicked game to play.

HALO . . . Nuf sed

We could play just like Halo, you die, you drop yur ammo thus limiting the ammo. If you have picked up ammo and now have empty mags, you take them back to the respawn. If they are not for your gun or past starting ammo amount, you leave them there. You can also reload here. yes there will be a bit of a problem with the gun variety, but there pretty much is at least 2 of each gun type. We would do a kill count like in Slayer or Team Slayer. We could also incorporate the beast and the 50's as stationary weapons. Alas, i do think the best place to play this is the range.
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
Admin
ZEUS

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-14

Here's an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea   Here's an idea Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:30 pm

hey Mike.

sounds good to me. we should see if we can get together and get a day planned and try to get all our old crew out for another game. I should be avalible this weekend but I might be gone for next. I don't know who is all going to the music fest ?
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-13

Here's an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea   Here's an idea Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:55 am

Everyone is pretty much at that music fest i dont think this weekend is good. But we do have to try and set up another game its been to long!
Back to top Go down
-=MIA=-Soul

-=MIA=-Soul

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Here's an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea   Here's an idea Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:46 pm

This is true it has been MUCH too long, but even though hunting season is here there arent much in the way of LEH for any of us so unless someone is planning to hunt 35 fricken days for a 2 point we should be able to get a game together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Here's an idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here's an idea   Here's an idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's an idea
Page 1 of 1