Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jeff Brooks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff_Brooks

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Jeff Brooks Empty
PostSubject: Jeff Brooks   Jeff Brooks Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 6:46 pm

Hi everyone,
I found the pgairsoft forum searching on google, noticed there were a few Mack Town folk's on there, Soul pm'ed me this site and here I am!

I'm an avid paintballer, been playing for a number of years now but lately I've been doing too much travelling to find paintball games and it's wearing thin, I dont mind travelling every now and again but I just got back from playing PB in around Vernon, Kamloop's, Salmon Arm ect. so I've been looking into switching into airsoft as well as PB to satisfy my craving for action, possibly find some games close by.

I played a round of airsoft last fall but havent done any since. I'm alyways up for a game weather it be paintball or getting schooled at some airsoft, also willing to put up cost to travel to games elsewhere.

Hope to see you guy's on the field soon!
Back to top Go down
-=MIA=-Soul

-=MIA=-Soul

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Jeff Brooks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff Brooks   Jeff Brooks Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 10:32 pm

Glad to see you have found us, its been busy the last couple weeks so things have been kinda slow, and now its hunting season. Hopefully we will get something going on soon. Nice to have another interested.
Back to top Go down

Jeff Brooks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: M.I.A. Team :: Introductions-
Jump to: