Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BB bulk order

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZEUS
Admin
ZEUS

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-14

BB bulk order Empty
PostSubject: BB bulk order   BB bulk order Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 12:40 pm

hey guys I am looking into becoming a supplyer for Metal Tech BB's. I am looking into trying to supply Mackloads and hopfully a couple stores in PG. it looks like for the goup of us i would be selling them for about $15 per bag. for the inisial order I need to come up with over two grand so i would need to know if you guys would help me out and basicaly pre order some . I would be getting in both .20's and .25's only in white. this is all in the planning stage so let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
skipper

skipper

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-02-15

BB bulk order Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB bulk order   BB bulk order Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 9:55 am

I'm in, but you already knew that
Back to top Go down
-=MIA=-Soul

-=MIA=-Soul

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-23

BB bulk order Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB bulk order   BB bulk order Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:38 am

WE NEED BB's

Can we get together and get some ordered so we dont run out?

Back to top Go down
ZEUS
Admin
ZEUS

BB bulk order Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB bulk order   BB bulk order Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:34 pm

if we are going to do the carnival we will need a bag for it to and they will pay for it. the carnival is on the 8th and If I can borrow some guns I can run it alone if I have to. I would love to have some help thogh. If I can't barrow guns I need to know asap.

I will set aside 20 for a bag for you to mike just as a thanks for the use of a gun :}
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-13

BB bulk order Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB bulk order   BB bulk order Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 9:57 am

What carnaval?
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
Admin
ZEUS

BB bulk order Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB bulk order   BB bulk order Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:33 pm

the babtist chuch is doing their fall carnival again this year and would like us to set up a airsoft shootging range again. it is mainily for kids.
Back to top Go down
-=MIA=-Soul

-=MIA=-Soul

BB bulk order Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB bulk order   BB bulk order Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 8:47 pm

I should be able to give you a hand as well as bring my arsenal for the chillun.
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
Admin
ZEUS

BB bulk order Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB bulk order   BB bulk order Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:48 pm

cool r we going to need to order bb's or do you have some ? I will pay you for a bag for it. but if we need to order I have to do it now.
Back to top Go down
-=MIA=-Soul

-=MIA=-Soul

BB bulk order Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB bulk order   BB bulk order Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 1:16 pm

yes now is best, we are in need! i think i can afford 3 bags.
Back to top Go down
Batman

Batman

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-06-13

BB bulk order Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB bulk order   BB bulk order Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 9:05 am

I should b able to help with that just give me a call im on nooners this week. If u cant get a hold of me just leave a message on my cell and ill get back to u
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BB bulk order Empty
PostSubject: Re: BB bulk order   BB bulk order Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BB bulk order
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guns and Gear :: Group Order-
Jump to: