Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gun Doctor/Upgrading

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hortons Heros

Hortons Heros

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-19

Gun Doctor/Upgrading Empty
PostSubject: Gun Doctor/Upgrading   Gun Doctor/Upgrading Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 11:07 pm

CAN DO
V2-MP5, M4/16, G3
V3-AK, G36, AUG, MP5
V6-Tommy Guns, P90's

Willing to learn
V1-FAMAS
V4-PSG1
V5-UZI
V7-M14

I am willing to do bushing and spring upgrades up to 350 fps. Over this power other things can go wrong with the gear box so I will not go over that.

NOTE If you wisely choose your parts I am willing to do upgrades over 350 as long as you realize that things wear down faster. I will work with you bringing in parts if you need help but don't use my genorocity if you know where to buy parts from.

In terms of fixing miss feeding guns and other problems I'll see what I can do if you bring it over.

If anyone wants to learn or see a box open up give me a shout and we can upgrade you gun together so you learn.

RECOMENDED UPGRADES
-metal bushings-TM's have plastic ones that slow everything down. Metal bushings last longer, are stronger and help your gun run faster in some cases making it easier on the battery.
-Upgraded spring-stock guns shoot around 280 fps. Changing the spring can boost your FPS to whatever you want but it is recomened not to go over 340-360 fps without changing your gears out for something stonger. Just remember the club rules for Joule limits
-changing hop-up rubber-if you are having feeding issues it is often the hop-up rubber that causes such problems. This is an easy enough job and is fairly cheap.
-feeding nozzle-another cause of feeding issues and an easy piece to replace to up your FPS without causing extra gearbox wear
-Piston head-recomended (by DB19) to lessen gearbox noise, better seal (more FPS) and less wear on gear box.

INSTOCK/ORDERED

Springs Tested with my AUG shooting 286 on stock spring. The FPS will lower with time but these are what they came out to new. The should settle down by 10-20fps from use and even more if you leave the spring compressed overnight.
Guarder SP100 (400fps) spring-$28 installed
Guarder SP90 (330-350) springs-$25 installed
Gaurder SP85 (300-315) springs-$25 installed

Gears and related
1 set (3 gears) of stock TM-$30 installed
Guarder Shim Set-if we need them they are cheap
Guarder steel bushing set ver.2/ver.3-$20 installed

Misc parts
Guarder Hop Up Sleeve and Bucking $8 installed
Systema polycarbonate piston--$30 installed
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca