Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZEUS'S "I Wish"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZEUS
Admin
ZEUS

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-14

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Empty
PostSubject: ZEUS'S "I Wish"   ZEUS'S "I Wish" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 12:56 pm

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Stock1
Back to top Go down
Pink
Admin
Pink

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-02-15

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEUS'S "I Wish"   ZEUS'S "I Wish" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 1:06 pm

okay then!!
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros

Hortons Heros

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-19

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEUS'S "I Wish"   ZEUS'S "I Wish" Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 10:48 pm

Is that a PSG-1 grip? I like the cheek piece on the stock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
Pink
Admin
Pink

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-02-15

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEUS'S "I Wish"   ZEUS'S "I Wish" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 10:35 am

The cheek piese is homeaid. it is not fuctional just for looks. this guy said he is running a 12v in it and needed some room. cool way to do it though.
Back to top Go down
Hortons Heros

Hortons Heros

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-19

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEUS'S "I Wish"   ZEUS'S "I Wish" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 12:27 pm

that is definatly not a PSG-1 stock, the grip though....

ZEUS'S "I Wish" 140

Have any shots of the rest of the gun?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nlbc.bc.ca
ZEUS
Admin
ZEUS

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEUS'S "I Wish"   ZEUS'S "I Wish" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 12:58 pm

I havent found more pics of the gun. this pic was an after shot. he posted the intructions on a "how to" page.
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
Admin
ZEUS

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEUS'S "I Wish"   ZEUS'S "I Wish" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2007 3:16 pm

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Nowwhatbig

now this would be fun
Back to top Go down
=Daes=

=Daes=

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-09

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEUS'S "I Wish"   ZEUS'S "I Wish" Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 8:17 pm

Well, I decided to drop by and see how things are going and woooo, a gun thread!

There are no PSG parts on that gun, period... All are armilite accessories that you can get to pimp out any armilite (Sans the stock, I swore I saw some article where the guy cut out the chuck and glue it in place, non-adjustable).

So with-out further due, here are some parts you can get to look like this:

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Ka_tg_02bk
ZEUS'S "I Wish" M16_sniper_grip
Now I would not recommend these grips if you have a highly upgraded gun. After shattering 4 of my grips due to extreme torque, I would recommend only fibre reinforced grips

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Right-m16-stock
ZEUS'S "I Wish" Magp_acc_prsbk
Though neither of these stocks are it, they both are similar, the later being illegal to export from the states (but people still got ahold of some, if you see one and you have the cash, get it, it is real steel and needs to be slightly moded for airsoft, bu sold in some airsoft retailers)
ZEUS'S "I Wish" Magp_acc_adprs

And the body, a nicely done SR-15:
ZEUS'S "I Wish" Dtp_sr15
Beautiful body, great angles on it, and not any different in price than the normal metal bodies.

And last but not least, the RAS. Well, I ain't going to bother, there are soo many out there to choose from and I can't really see what it looks like in the pic. Hopefully this has cleared up some questions and make people want to do some over-seas orders Razz

-Doug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ZEUS'S "I Wish" Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZEUS'S "I Wish"   ZEUS'S "I Wish" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZEUS'S "I Wish"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guns and Gear :: Mods and Pics-
Jump to: