Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The field

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pink
Admin
Pink

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2007-02-15

The field Empty
PostSubject: The field   The field Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2007 10:05 am

hey guys!

I was thinking the otherday, that as soon as the snow is gone that we should get out to the field and clean up out there and get a little more orginized like moving all the working supplies like the plastic rolls into a pile.
I was also thinking what would be a good idea for garbage cans out there?

Or poeple need to carry their empty bottles back out with them!

Does anyone also have any ideas for the field this year?
Is there anything that you would like to see out there?
Back to top Go down
ZEUS
Admin
ZEUS

Male Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-14

The field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The field   The field Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2007 6:45 pm

I would realy like to get our outer border more defined. We need to pick up some caution flagging for it. We will also need to get some spawn point flags built.
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-16

The field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The field   The field Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19, 2007 7:10 pm

I think we should oginize a picknick or somthing so we can get out as familys and of course as a team to go out for a few hours to do work. I agree we should all try to take our bottles or cans with us every game but this does not happen therfore if we get maybe a metal garbage can in the safe zone for people to put there garbage in and maybe anouther for cans and bottles then we can take them for refunds and give the money to the team for fixing up the field and other things we could use out there just an Idea for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Admin
Pink

The field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The field   The field Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2007 9:37 pm

I love the picknick idea! The kids really enjoyed having your kids here the other day.
I think the bottle thing, if they can carry them out there full. they can carry them out empty. I don't want bears out there, otherwise poeple won't come to play.
Back to top Go down
Pink
Admin
Pink

The field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The field   The field Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:38 pm

Hey just an idea here, but how would you guys feel about digging some sort of trench where we play, Ive seen it a couple of times on u-tube or pute file and think it could be a blast.

Ya, I know it would be alot ,I say again alot of work ,but I think it would pay off and I know you guys have tons of energy. lol

And I know you guys well enough your probebly telling me off right about now! Sad Wink
Back to top Go down
Vega

Vega

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2007-02-16

The field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The field   The field Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:30 pm

How deep how long were you thinking, giveing an idea of how much work we would be looking at?
Back to top Go down
Pink
Admin
Pink

The field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The field   The field Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 11:53 pm

4 feet deep, don't really have an idea for the length . I think there are too many roots out there to really make paths go anywhere but even if we did like holes for cover.

I would also like to get more bunkers built all over the field. preferable with the logs that are on the ground. Personally I would love to see everything as natural as possible. Hey, a couple of tree stands could be fun!
Back to top Go down
Pink
Admin
Pink

The field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The field   The field Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 6:26 pm

okay so since more of the guys r comming on here, I was just wondering where everyone stands, should we make a field or should we play where ever we feel like this year??
Back to top Go down
-=MIA=-Soul

-=MIA=-Soul

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-23

The field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The field   The field Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 am

My personal opinion we should definately continue use of the feild we satrted to develop last season, and continue to develop it, the biggest problem though that i noticed last year is time. People have kids and other things going on and i found it hard to get people to go out there, and you all know i tried lots. This year i am planning on going out there once a week for at least 4 hours to do work and i will post when i am going to so you all can come help or let me know of days when you can come out and help. Long and short though, i will be going out there lots this year to develop, or to whichever spot we will play, and i would like ALL of the teams help and input so it isnt based on what my brain processes, but without help i will do my best to make a great place for all of us to play
Back to top Go down
Pink
Admin
Pink

The field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The field   The field Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:11 pm

I think we should pick a day to go out there and see how the field looks and see if the houses even lived through the winter(doughtfull but you never know)!! And what does every one else think about keeping our field and working on it again? If not we need to get out there to clean it up!
Back to top Go down
-=MIA=-Soul

-=MIA=-Soul

Male Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-04-23

The field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The field   The field Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 1:27 am

Yes i say we continue to use that field as well as the pit but the feild is upgradeable and the pit is not, and of course if we decide not to use that feild we must pull all our shit out of there wether it survived or not
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The field Empty
PostSubject: Re: The field   The field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The field
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Misc.-
Jump to: